Welcome to my humble blog!

Hello everyone.

I wish to welcome you and thank you for visiting my blog.

I hope you enjoy your visit and that you get a chance to respond to any of the posts.

I hope you have a wonderful day. God bless you.


Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Coptic Bishop meets Gillard and Abbott

The head of the Coptic Orthodox Church in Australia has met Julia Gillard and Tony Abbott to express his concerns over violence in Egypt.






The head of the Coptic Orthodox Church in Australia has met Julia Gillard and Tony Abbott, to express his concerns over violence in Egypt.

Bishop Suriel says Australia should join international pressure to force the Egyptian authorities to protect Christians.

The Bishop told Murray Silby he's encouraged by the support the Coptic community is receiving from Australian political leaders so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment