Welcome to my humble blog!

Hello everyone.

I wish to welcome you and thank you for visiting my blog.

I hope you enjoy your visit and that you get a chance to respond to any of the posts.

I hope you have a wonderful day. God bless you.


Thursday, January 13, 2011

Articles Collected from several media sources about Alexandria masacre


Articles Collected from several media sources about the massacre of Christian Copts of Alexandria

Copts living in fear after Egyptian bloodbath

Anti-Christian drumbeat loud before Egypt attack

Christian killed in attack in Egypt

Egyptian pope urges calm after clashes

Protesters in Egypt Clash With Police

 
Suspected suicide bomber kills 21 at Egypt church

Egyptian church blast claims seven

Egypt bomber planned blast inside church

 
Egypt on alert ahead of Coptic Christmas

Has Egypt's government abandoned Alexandria?

Defending all religious rights

No comments:

Post a Comment